Our Federal Government Client is seeking an EL1 Technical Engineering Expert to lead in the Design and Build of highly available PostgreSQL environments to support mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solution.
Key position responsibilities:
- Technical lead in the Design and Build of highly available PostgreSQL environments to support mission critical, highly available, scalable and high transaction solution
- Working collaboratively with Program team, Solutions Integrator and department SME's to deliver a seven-tier landscape from Development through to Production
- Design and build highly available multi-site PostgreSQL platforms within an OpenShift containerised environment
- Mentor and lead the upskilling of DBA team in relation to PostgreSQL solution implementation and transition to support
- Ensure all project NFR's are accommodated within the PostgreSQL designs
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Minimum of 5+ years' experience as a DBA working in large, complex enterprise environments
- Experience as an Infrastructure/Database Designer including High Availability Database Designs
- Experience in designing, building and managing multi-site PostgreSQL solutions
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 2491 quoting Job Reference: 205352
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.