Our Federal Government Client is seeking for a Scrum Master to manage the scrum process with the coordination of scrum teams in Agile methodology.
This is a long-term contract role until 30 June 2021 with 2x12 months extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Organise and facilitate the sprint planning meeting/s
- Arrange and facilitate daily stand up meetings, demo and decision making processes in order to ensure quick inspection and proper use of adaption process
To be successful in the role, you should have:
- Minimum 5 years coaching Agile practices in a large organisation and/or government agency
- Scrum Coach and/or Master Certification
- Experience in leading Agile teams through Scrum processes
- Stakeholder Management, Negotiation and Communication
- Strong knowledge of Scrum theory, rules and practices
- Knowledge and understanding of project management frameworks and policies and the governance requirements of a major programme of work
- Experience in Agile Project Management tools
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or are able to obtain Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: # 208741
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.