Our client is currently undertaking a significant transformation of its external website presence, transitioning to GovCMS whilst undertaking a migration from Drupal 7 to 8/9. Drupal developer is required to contribute to the design, development and migration of our websites.
Services to include, but not limited to, the following:
- Drupal development for the Drupal Upgrade project and associated website work.
- Perform any other reasonable duties as directed by management, as required.
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated experience with Drupal 7 and 8
- Demonstrated experience in site building and configuration of GovCMS
- Demonstrated experience in theme development
- Demonstrated experience in functional backend development
- Demonstrated experience in Data Modelling
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who are able obtain a Federal Government Security Clearance.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: 206894
Please note: only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.