- Cutting Edge Technology
- Location: Rhodes
- Competitive Salary
Our client is currently looking for a Development Manager to join its IT team on a permanent basis. Working closely with business stakeholders and the development team, you will be responsible for the continuous improvement of quality software.
Responsibilities will include:
- Drive breakdown and estimation of work required to implement business requirements for customer systems, in conjunction with the Business Analyst(s), System Analyst(s) and UX Lead, using DevOps and Agile principles
- Drive quality assurance for development work within the stream, including processes for unit testing and code review
- Drive automation of development process within the stream
- Manage the release and configuration management processes
- Ensure capacity, availability and service continuity for customer systems
Essential Skills and Experience:
- 3-4 years' experience as a Development Manager
- Experience using DevOps and Agile principles
- Experience with ITIL
Our client is looking to interview next week. Apply now!!!