DevOps Lead Engineer
Our client is an established Australian financial institution that was founded over 100 years ago. They strive for a safe, collaborative, and positive working environment. They are currently recruiting for a DevOps Lead Engineer with a passion for automation and optimization.
The successful candidate will be responsible for driving DevOps practices across consumer digital technology, engineering upliftment through automation, continuous integration, and continuous deployment.
- Work closely with other Engineering scrum teams and partner with Product, Project Management, Quality teams
- Lead the diagnosis and resolution of complex service issues to ensure effective development, maintenance, and support of applications
- Provide technical guidance/coaching/mentoring to other engineers
- Help maintain the build server and device farm infrastructure
- Review and help team provide proper documentation for solutions and processes
- In addition to functional, help team to develop and maintain other types of automated testing suites (performance, security/penetration, video, data).
- Recommend industry best-practices for continuous improvement
Skills and experience
- Experience with CI/CD tool such as Bamboo, BitBucket, Git, CHEF
- Have a good understanding of the concepts and requirements of DevOps and expert knowledge of designing CI/CD pipelines
- Continuous Build & Release Automation experience
- Working knowledge of languages such as Java and .NET
- Experience working with Agile methodology using tools such as JIRA, Confluence etc.
- Be able to estimate the effort needed to build a solution
- Excellent leadership and communication skills
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Grant McKibbin quoting reference number 248492.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.