- Perm Role- CBD
- Great Career Prospects
We are looking to hire an IT Desktop Support Technician for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
Responsibilities will include:
- Liaise with the various local and international support groups for Incident escalation, Request fulfilment and Change Management.
- Provide remote and onsite support, troubleshooting and providing resolutions to technical issues on hardware, software and mobile devices reported by end users.
- Respond promptly and professionally to customer issues received via helpdesk ticketing system, email and telephone.
- Establish successful long-term relationships with internal customers.
- Research, resolve and respond to a variety of customer inquiries.
- Communicate outages and change to stakeholders.
- Reporting all P1 and P2 incidents to the Incident Manager.
- Identify reoccurring Incidents and Requests.
- Maintain the ticketing system, Service Catalogue guidelines and procedure documentation.
- Contribute to the Knowledge base and Known error database.
- Conference room setups including AV, VC equipment and online meeting configuration and support.
- Asset management including procurement.
- Minimum 4 years' experience in Desktop support role
- Experience with Windows 10
- Experience with skype and google hangout
- Excellent customer service and communication skills.
- Excellent time management, planning, organization and administrative skills.
- Flexibility to work in a high volume faced paced environment.
- Experience in engaging with internal and external stakeholders.
- Demonstrated experience in the development of procedures and procedural documentation.
- Good comprehension of the scope and delivery of project based deliverables.
- Outstanding deadline management skills with the ability to adjust with flexible priorities.
- Active questioning, problem solving and negotiation skills.
- Ability to deliver a first-class service.
- Ability to handle customer complaints and queries effectively.
Great Chance to join a market leader. Please note the role will involve traveling to the Brisbane office on an ad hoc basis. APPLY NOW!!!