Our client is an Iconic Supermarket Brand, they are currently seeking multiple Data Scientists within their Advanced Analytics space.
In this role, you would be involved in conducting rigorous evaluations of models before coming into the defence process, anticipate questions and over deliver on evaluation.
What you would be doing:
- Research new Advanced Analytics opportunities in areas of predictive modelling, regression, machine learning, optimisation, deep learning, reinforcement learning, NLP etc to identify new opportunities for future solutions
- Serve as a trusted advisor by cultivating relationships with stakeholders and across various leadership teams to improve their understanding and knowledge of data science techniques
- Deliver a seamless and proactive service to stakeholders articulating customer opportunity, commercial benefit, analytical findings and data recommendations. Showcase, benchmark and quantify the value and outcomes of analytics-based decision making
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Passion for Data Analytics
- Key analytical techniques, e.g. regression, clustering, optimisation, machine learning, NLP, deep learning, reinforcement learning etc
- Analytical applications - R, Python, Scala, Hive, Spark, SQL
- Productivity applications - Git, Jira, Confluence
- Driven to problem solve and use technology as an enabler
- A team player who enjoys working in a collaborative environment
- Confidently presents messages in a clear, concise and articulate manner
If you're seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #204864