About the Company
Our mission is to start good things in the lives of all Australians, so they can enjoy healthier, happier lives. We're perfectly positioned to build a good start into a whole lot more, with a workforce of 120,000 people and an iconic portfolio of Australia's most trusted brands.
About the role
Our client is searching for a qualified data scientist individual to join their Digital team. The Data Scientist's responsibilities will include providing optimization recommendations, identifying new opportunities and designing modelling algorithms across diverse teams to achieve financial and customer outcomes.
- As a Data Scientist you will undertake a thorough review of models,process, anticipate questions, and exceed expectations when it comes to review.
- To uncover new prospects for future solutions,Rresearch new Advanced Analytics opportunities in fields such as predictive modelling, regression, machine learning, optimization, deep learning, reinforcement learning & NLP,
- Expanding their expertise and knowledge of data science methodologies.
- Serve as a trusted advisor by establishing relationships with stakeholders and across multiple leadership teams.
- Confidently presents messages in clear, concise and articulate manner
Skills and experience
- Minimum 5 years of Experience as Data Scientist
- Analytics professional with a proven track record in Advanced Analytics / Data Science or Computer Science.
- Experience in Analytical applications - R, Python, Scala, Hive, Spark, SQL
- Qualification in either Computer Science, Artificial Intelligence, Machine Learning, Econometrics, Applied Statistics, Physics, Engineering or related field.
- Good Background of regression, clustering, optimisation, machine learning, NLP, deep learning, reinforcement learning etc
- Experiience In Git, Jira, Confluence
Experience in ML engineering including Cloud techniques, Containerisation is desirable.
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact KK on email@example.com quoting reference 245416.
To apply please click the 'Apply Now' button.