We are working with a Federal Government agency to work within one of their largest IT initiatives.
They currently have a 6-month contract available with a potential extension. The successful candidate is required to be an Australian Citizen and preferably has obtained their Baseline Clearance.
About the role
You would be involved in:
- Develop in approved programming language and tools, construct, and test solutions, Data Structures, Data Pipelines
- Configuring and maintaining a code-repository for the Developers to check-in their code
- Configure and manage test environments and notifications
- Application code pre-deployment staging and packaging
- Flexible implementation of Continuous integration and Continuous deployment (CI/CD) practices
- Assist in planning, prioritisation and readiness of features for commitment prior to delivery
- Responsible for the breakdown of stories within the features; and identifying the tasks within the stories assigned to them
- Ensure TFS reflects correct integrated releases and tags.
To be successful for the role, you would ideally:
- Deep expertise in construction of data pipelines
- Structuring data for downstream use (modelling / provisioning)
- Experience with Hive, Hbase, Kafka, Spark
- Programming skills in a data engineering context including Java and/or Scala
If you are seeking the next step in your career, please APPLY NOW.
For any further questions or information, please contact Lizbeth Delos Reyes and quote job #247104