We are looking to hire a Cyber Security Risk and Governance Manager for one of our premier clients. Our client is undergoing a Cyber Security Transformation which willl help them to handle cyber threats in a more capable and an agile manner.
Roles and Responsibilities
- Design and implement a technology and security risk management process for clients risk management framework
- Develop the technology and security risk and governance annual plan
- Establishment of security risk capabilities in conjunction with the clients Cyber Transformation program
- Design, develop and measure the effectiveness of the cyber security control
- Assess threats and opportunities and recommend effective remediation strategies
- Assist investigation and assessment of impacts from operational incidents.
- Build risk awareness and uplift capability across the organisation.
- Liaise with the corporate Governance, Risk and Compliance team.
- Experience in technology and security risk management
- Understanding of risk and security management frameworks e.g. COBIT, ITIL, NIST, IEC-62443, ISO2700x
- Experience in utilities industry and understanding of operational technology will be highly regarded
- Experience working in a auditing role with professional services role will be hihly regarded
For more information or a confidential discussion, please contact Neha Bajaj quoting reference: 184029