As a APS 3 level Community Liaison Officer you will be accountable for undertaking a broad range of tasks including liaising with a broad range of stakeholders and clients, providing general administration support to the team and gathering, recording and sharing information for risk analysis activities.
Working as a Community Liaison Officer you will support the Community and Mainstream Engagement Cultural and Linguistically Diverse initiative in the Local Government Areas of Moreton Bay, Ipswich, Brisbane, Redlands and Logan.
- The ability to acquire, maintain and apply an understanding of relevant legislation and policies
- An ability to work cross-culturally, including awareness of how culture relates to understanding of disability and experiences of persons with disability.
- Experience working with an interpreter.
- Experience in stakeholder engagement.
- Proficiency in one or more languages other than English.
Apply Now! Or contact Elisha Saggar or Carrie Watts on 33197502 for a confidential discussion today and quote the job ref number 196509.