- 6 Month Fixed Term Contract
- Melbourne CBD
- Underwriting/Claims operations focus
We are looking to hire an experienced Change Manager for one of our premier clients. This role plays an integral part of a multi-disciplinary team to ensure that goals and objectives of new business development requests are accomplished within prescribed time frames. The incumbent must consistently aim to deliver quality services and/or solutions that meet business requirements and ensure that goals are accomplished in line with business objectives.
- Minimum of 5 years' experience within IT Change (i.e. Change Manager or Change Lead)
- Insurance project experience and knowledge of the general insurance business model and underwriting/claims operations is essential
- Project management certification (i.e. Prince 2/ PMP)
- Experience in managing both Waterfall and Agile/Scrum projects
- Experience working with and managing vendor/third party teams as part of a project/program
- Experience with a variety of project management tools e.g. MS Project, MS Excel, MS PowerPoint, JIRA, SharePoint & Clarity.
- Must have excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Must be able to start in March 2019
- Experience working with offshore delivery teams
- Exposure to underwriting systems, claims systems, and broking systems will be an advantage
- Experience working with Steadfast and/or Ebix platforms previously is highly desirable
We are in a position where our client can make an informed decision at speed to capture the best available candidates.
If you are looking for your next contract opportunity, then act fast as this opportunity will not be available for long.
If you're interested, then please submit your resume by hitting the APPLY NOW button