- Initial 6 months contract
- Large Transformation Project
- Location: CBD
Our client is looking for an experienced Change Analyst to join a large transformation project. Working closely with business stakeholders, you will be responsible for development and implementation of a robust change framework as part of the transformation initiative.
Responsibilities will include:
- Supporting communication and engagement activities as part of the change initiative
- Developing a program of culture change activities.
- Contributing to change management planning and continuous improvement
- Delivery of change management activities
Essential Skills and Experience:
- Previous experience in similar roles, with a focus on process/technology-driven people change
- Demonstrated experience and capacity to plan for change using different methodologies and templates
- Demonstrated highly developed oral and written communication skills, and ability to establish relationships and communicate at all levels