Our Federal Government Client is seeking an ICT Site Support Officer to support the Agency's ICT service, managing the day-to-day first and second-level handling of requests for service support enquiries. Duties also include supporting onsite facilities requirements, working under direction from the Facilities Manager. To succeed in this role, you will need to be highly self-motivated, show strong initiative with willingness to learn and demonstrate a commitment to exceptional customer service.
This is a long-term contract for 6 months with extension options, located at our Client's Canberra location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Support the operations of the Corporate Service Desk (CSD) by responding to email requests and phone calls submitted for incidents and process requests in a professional and timely manner
- Assist in the day-to-day property and facilities operations of their Canberra office
- Contribute to the development and regular updating of the Standard Operating Procedures and processes to support the Branch and Division
- Contribute to priority tasks and project implementations
- Assist with asset management and duties as directed to support ICT capabilities
To be successful in this role, you should have experience and operational knowledge of the following ICT-based applications/services:
- Active Directory 2019 R2
- Microsoft Windows 10
- Office 365 Administration
- Microsoft Teams support
- Exchange 2016/online & Skype for Business 2019
- IT Service Desk Management tools
- Knowledge of basic networking concepts
It is desirable if you have knowledge in:
- Polycom Video Conferencing
- Basic Microsoft Azure Services Administration
- Exchange online administration
- Microsoft Intune
- 3 years ICT experience working within a user support focused area
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens with the ability to obtian Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 8880 7642 quoting Job Reference: #245347
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.