This role requires the candidate/s to have in depth understanding of functional architecture and design of SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4 HANA systems and/or other cloud based (SaaS) human resources and payroll solutions across one or more of the following capabilities:
- Learning management
- Employee performance management
- Employee management
In past roles, the candidate/s should have designed and implemented human resources and payroll solutions in either a green-field or landscape transformation implementation, and for on-premise or cloud deployment scenarios.
Functional / Business Analyst - The Hire to Retire Lifecycle will be responsible for analysing, designing and documenting future state business process maps, requirements and relevant documentation of the Hire to Retire Lifecycle.
The Hire to Retire Lifecycle Systems Functional / Business Analyst will:
- Analyse industry standard process maps and other relevant material to document future state end to end process maps (in BPMN 2.0 standard) and requirements.
- Participate and gather information through value stream workshops.
- Working with the lead software build team, identify product modifications and integrations to meet the requirements and update end to end process maps appropriately.
- Participate and contribute to the design of the Hire to Retire value stream solution template.
- Participate and conduct user acceptance testing (as required).
To be successful in this role you will possess:
- Demonstrated Functional / Business Analyst experience with SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4 HANA systems and/or other cloud based human resources and payroll solutions, in one or more of the following capabilities:
- Learning management,
- Employee performance management,
- Employee management, and
- Experience developing and delivering workflow-based solutions.
- Demonstrated experience in using business process mapping tool Signavio;
- Demonstrated ability and experience in the preparation of functional design specifications, unit testing and the co-ordination and writing of test plans;
- Demonstrated business process skills and ability to run workshops against all of the following systems SAP ECC and/or SAP S/4 HANA systems and/or other cloud based Human Resources and Payroll Solutions.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Cinar Irfan on 02 6268 9702 quoting Job Reference: 210656