Our client, one of the leading international digital commerce agency is looking to hire an experienced Business Analyst-eCommerce/ to join our team either remotely in Australia, or in our Melbourne or Sydney office.
The role requires proven experience in delivering high-quality e-commerce solutions as you will be working with the client stakeholders, internal technical team and related third parties to analyse, design and document technical solutions to meet the business objectives. The role covers the full project life cycle from the elicitation of business requirements through to user acceptance testing and implementation of the system/s.
The core responsibilities are:
- Conducting client research and analysis of the current technology stack in use capability.
- Lead platform-agnostic discoveries and suggest the best fitting solutions which are logical, meets business needs and are platform appropriate.
- Create, own, and manage functional scope.
- Help our clients with building their road maps and backlog grooming of requirements
Skills & Experience
- A bachelor's degree or equivalent.
- Exceptional analytical and conceptual thinking skills.
- Experience creating detailed reports and presenting.
- Working knowledge of either Salesforce Commerce Cloud, Salesforce Marketing Cloud, Salesforce Service Cloud or Magento
- Previous experience providing estimates for production work.
- Excellent attention to detail, oral and written communication skills.
- Interpersonal and consultative skills.
- Team player with excellent collaboration skills, with a fantastic can-do attitude.
- Previous experience facilitating discovery workshops.
- Ability to analytically think and problem solve.
- Knowledge of project management tools and methodologies
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!!!