Our Federal Government Client is seeking an experienced Business Analyst.
This is a long-term contract role for 12 months with possible extension options, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
As the selected candidate, you will:
- Elicit and document business requirements relating to the IT components of reforms projects
- Facilitate shared understanding of, and sign-off of requirements, particularly those that cross business lines
- Review and provide feedback on IT estimates and other documentation
- Create User Acceptance Test plans and coordinate and participate in UAT as required
- Assist project leads and projects teams
- Other duties as required
To be successful in this role, you should have:
- Strong communication skills
- Ability to work across multiple stakeholder groups with differing priorities and reach an outcome
- Proven ability to quickly learn new business areas
- Ability to adapt to changing program needs and priorities
- Ability to quickly assimilate complex scientific, medical or technical information and represent in simple language
Due to security clearance requirements for this role, candidates must be Australian Citizens who currently possess or have the ability to obtain Federal Government Security Clearances.
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Carissa Burgos on 02 9137 8700 quoting Job Reference: #212620
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.