Our client, a large Australian Enterprise, seeks a Business Analyst with Network and Carriage (Service Tower) experience for a 6-month contract based in Melbourne's CBD. The Business Analyst will support the project resources in delivering networks across the organisations retail locations.
The business analyst will be required to:
- Gather, track and manage Business, Functional, Non-Functional Requirements via the BRS and RTM
- Support Change Management and Service Operations
- Support the Project Manager in prioritisation of delivery and management of business expectations
- Where required, interpret the technical solution back to business process updates and process flows
- Assist in site scheduling
- Review incidents, root cause analysis and propose fixes.
- Career experience as a business analyst operating in large complex organisations on telecommunications and network roll-out projects
- Ability to translate business needs to technology specifications and solutons
- Ability to engage and manage key stakeholders through out the project
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.