Our client, a large Australian Enterprise, seeks a Business Analyst with Contact Centre Technology experience for a 6-month contract based in Melbourne's CBD. They are working to uplift and consolidate their contact centre processes and technology.
The business analyst will be required to:
- Gather, track and manage Business, Functional, Non-Functional Requirements across each technical release via the BRS and RTM
- Support Architects and Solution Designers with the interpretation of Business Requirements into Technical Functionality
- Support the Project Manager in prioritisation of delivery and management of business expectations
- Where required, interpret the technical solution back to business process updates and process flows
- Career experience as a business analyst operating in large complex organisations
- Knowledge in Contact Centre technologies and functions - Call Recording, Verint, Genesys, Email Routing, WorkForce Management, Reporting, Unified Communications
- Prior IT delivery experience into Contact Centres
- Ability to translate business needs to technology specifications and solutons
- Ability to engage and manage key stakeholders through out the project
If this sounds like you, don't hesitate to apply. Applications will be reviewed on an ongoing basis.