Our client, on of the Federal Government Agency is looking for an Agile Coach to support the implementation of agile methodology, and to drive a cultural shift across multidisciplinary and geographically dispersed project teams, and more broadly, the business.
The requirement is for an Agile Coach with proven experience in driving large scale change in the adoption of scrum and agile methodology.
Additionally, the Agile Coach will build their internal capability to support its ongoing agile practices. Specifically, the Agile Coach will deliver the following:
- Provide Program level coaching on agile principles, approaches and practices in the Agency's context.
- Mentor and coach, the Division's internal Agile Coach to drive continuous improvement of their agile methods across the end-to-end design and build process.
- Ensure that the Participants, Platforms and Process Improvement (3P) Program work is aligned with the agreed design principles, design methods, governance controls and quality standards.
- Identify and tailor appropriate agile tools, guidelines and metrics to better establish and improve use of agile teams. Support should include identifying standards and practices for a Program to manage individual agile teams to follow.
- Support and coach the Product Owners and Scrum Masters, ensuring that agile principles and ways of working are imbedded and maintained.
- Workshop activities for broader product and project teams that support successful execution of new Product Owner role behaviors.
- Personalized coaching for individuals if and when required
If this sounds like you, PLEASE APPLY NOW!! Job ref # 239866