Our Federal Government Client is seeking a skilled (VERA) Service Support Desk Officer to report directly to the Service Support Desk Operations Supervisor and Provide helpdesk services for all Client staff and Provider Contractors in relation to all issues and queries about the VERA (VVCS Electronic Records Application) system.
This is a long-term contract opportunity for 12 Months + Possible 3 Year Extension, located at our Client's Canberra City location.
In This Role you will:
- Create new worker profiles on VERA
- Provide access to staff and contractors for use of VERA
- Respond to password queries and process queries and assist VERA users with issues in the system
- Monitor the two VERA email boxes and JIRA (The Service Station) system and prioritise queries and respond accordingly
- Train users in VERA including via phone or face-to-face
As the successful candidate you will demonstrate skills with:
- Knowledge Application
- Scope and Complexity
- Problem Solving
- Contacts and Relationships
- Negotiation and Co-operation
- Management and Resource Accountability
Apply now for immediate consideration - contact Josie Bandiola on 02 9054 8710 quoting Job Reference: #203164
Please note: Only candidates that meet the above criteria will be contacted. Thank you for your interest in the position.